Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Slow Down


After the rush and bustle of Christmas this article is a great reminder to slow down and not miss all the little moments with our children. I don't want  to look back and regret the time I didn't take to spend with them. I want to have the memories of jumping in the puddles, cuddling, stopping to look at the bugs and, yes, carrying them to bed.

http://rachelmariemartin.blogspot.ca/2013/01/carry-me-momma-catching-sweet.html



Gratitudes
1. That with the whole house sick today and them all in bed sleeping it is very quiet, I hope they all get better soon, but the silence is so peaceful.
2. That we have a warm chinook blowing here and everything is melting.
3. That I went through a few cupboards yesterday and found a few more things to get rid of.
 

No comments: