Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crazy Cats

Cold day and the cats refused to move for me to make the beds.
The silly cats actually lined up after I put their food down.
 

Okay, I have been not posting again and have been geting alot of calls asking when I am starting again. So here goes again. LOL!!

We had a wonderful Christmas with my mom and Aunt Jacquie and Uncle Russ all making it out. We all had a really good visit and played lots of cards.
Uncle Russ got the flu while he was here, but luckily no one else got sick for the holidays. Until yesterday of course, Frank got hit by the flu bad and spent all day in bed and is doing a repeat performance for today. Emily woke up this morning with a fever and chills so after a warm bath she was back in bed, she just woke up again. Jake and me both have sore throats, hopefully it won't go further than that.

Gratitudes
1. That everyone made it for Christmas and had safe travels.
2. That Rob isn't sick yet, praying he stays healthy.
3. That I have managed to get rid of lot more stuff from the house, it feels lighter and roomier everytime I get rid of more.

No comments: