Monday, January 21, 2013

Relaxing Weekend

We had an amazing, relaxing weekend. We did absolutely nothing!! The boys didn't work so we basically stayed in our pajamas all weekend and played video games or watched movies cuddled up. The only thing that would have made it better is if Rob had the time off too.

I have been going through closets and bookshelves downsizing alot here and it always confuses me how much stuff is actually laying around unneeded and unloved. Especially since I am always getting rid of stuff, where is it all coming from? I think it might be breeding in dark corners and backs of closets. LOL!! So I have decided to give all those things new homes this year. The challenge was to get rid of 2013 items this year, so far I have gotten rid of 1308 items!! I have decided to push myself a bit harder and see if I can reach that goal by the end of January. I don't know if I can but I will give it a shot.


Gratitudes
1. That I got to spend the weekend cuddling with my kids.
2. That Rob bought me the Little House on the Prairie TV series! Can't wait until me and Emily are done reading the books and then we will start watching it!
3. That the dentist was able to schedule the boys appts for this week while they are off.

 

No comments: