Friday, January 25, 2013

Field Trip to the Firehall

Last month the girls had a field trip at the firehall, they really enjoyed it. Rob took them so I stayed home and had some time for myself, which I really enjoyed.

These girls are so adorable.

Update on the downsizing : I am still getting rid of stuff but slowed down this week and focused on the girls school work. We are still down more though and have a new total of 1475 items gone!!


Gratitudes
1.That the bible study is finished and I really enjoyed it.
2. That I have decided to do the Breaking Free bible study and Shirley asked if she could do it with me.
3. That after all that being sick and nothing getting done, the girls are almost caught back up to where I wanted them to be.
 

1 comment:

Dad said...

Puppett:
How is all going?
Have not seen you post for a while?
What about your health, do you have to go in for an operation?

Let us know what is happening.