Monday, June 4, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


Last weeks menu worked out pretty well, with only one minor adjustment. Friday was a really bad day so we ended up just having sandwiches. Here is this weeks menu.

Sunday - salad and sandwiches
Monday - spaghetti
Tuesday - leftovers
Wednesday - chili
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - hamburger soup
Saturday - leftovers

I know lots of leftovers and not much variety but there is a method to my madness.  Yesterday we started taking the kitchen apart to paint and then the floor guy called he is coming tomorrow morning. So my kitchen is mostly packed up for painting and now I need to pack my bathroom tonight so it is ready for morning. Needless to say I needed meals that wouldn't require alot of prep work or needed me to stand by the stove.



Gratitudes
1. That it is a beautiful day for the kids track and field meet today.
2. That a friend brought me some boxes to pack up my bathroom.
3. That my friend also brought me some brown rice pasta to try so I don't need to use regular noodles.

No comments: