Monday, September 24, 2012

Meal Plan Monday


Sorry I haven't posted lately. I have been really busy with regular life stuff, and then you add on doing some of Rob's jobs, and trying to keep him in bed, and doing all the running around picking kids up and I haven't had alot of time. Then this weekend my computer decided that it should have a temper tantrum and refused to work.

Anyways I managed to get it fixed this morning and hopefully it will continue to behave itself.

Here is the meal plan for this week. We are only using things we have in the house right now since the balance of our grocery budget for the month is now $0.38. Stupid dog!! He normally doesn't touch the cat food but this month we have caught him eating it a few times, so the cats ran out of food and we had to use the last $30 from the budget to buy cat food that should have lasted all month. I will say it again "Stupid Dog!!!!"

OK, here is the meal plan

Sunday - chicken pot pie
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - spaghetti squash with sauce
Wednesday - stir fry
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - macaroni
Saturday -  pancakes



Gratitudes
1. That the leaves are changing colours and starting to fall, I love autumn.
2. That Emily cuddled Daddy lots over the weekend and it encourged him to actually stay in bed.
3. That a friend dropped off a few bags of produce that she was given.

No comments: