Thursday, September 20, 2012

Small Home

I saw this cabin in a post on another blog, and I absolutely love it.

The Cabin

Cat's Meow Blog




I love how simple everything is, how uncluttered and open the space is. I love how everything is useful yet decorative. I could totally see myself living there!! Much better than all those huge houses on the Parade of Homes Tour.



Gratitudes
1. That Rob's surgery went well now we just need to try and keep him on bed rest for the next three weeks.
2. That so many people are praying for him.
3. That Jake helped me get the janitorial work at the school and church done last night and Frank said he would help tonight.




 

1 comment:

Dad said...

Awesome Dannielle.

I know you feel a lot of gratitude for the kids you have, they are the best.

BUT then what can you expect right LOL

Hi to Frank, Jake and Emily

Love ya all