Friday, August 10, 2012

Rob's New Toy

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, got too busy trying to finish up the painting and putting pictures back on the walls. We ended up heading out to buy paint to do the trim and borders because the can we had was almost empty. While we were at Rona, Rob was drooling over the bbqs. We had to get rid of ours since it was falling apart and not safe to use anymore, so have been on the lookout for a new one. Rob found one that he really liked and when I spoke to the sales person it turned out to be on clearance. Needless to say we ended up getting it and when we got home he had to set it up right away.



Gratitudes
1. That the work is done and I am now starting to put the house back together.
2. That my neighbour found someone who will let us pick their apples for free.
3. That my digital picture frame is up and plugged in, so now I can see all our pictures.

No comments: