Thursday, August 16, 2012

Crustless Spinach Quiche

A  friend gave me this recipe a few years ago, I have modified it a bit for our family and it has become one of our favourites.


1 pkg frozen spinach
3 green onions, chopped
18 eggs, beaten 
750 ml cottage cheese
2 cups grated cheese

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease pan. Combine al ingredients. Mix well and pour into baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are set.

I have played with the recipe alot and sometimes I add other veggies or bits of meat. And sometimes I sprinkle with parmesan cheese.


Gratitudes
1. That I got 10 quarts of apple pie filling done last night.
2. That I got lots of apple sauce done and the dehydrator is almost ready for the next batch.
3. That the weather has been cool enough for me to get it all done.

Thank you God for the abundance of free food for my family!!!!!!!!!

No comments: