Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Links


I have decided to do something new on Sundays. I don't always want to write up a post on Sunday so during the week when I find something interesting I would like to share I will save the link and then on Sunday I will post a list of the links. They will be links to anything, something I found inspiring or something I might like to try, but will let you see what is interesting to me. I hope you enjoy them.

Billboards :: Mt. Hope Academy

Multi-Tasking Mom - A good reminder to give our kids our full attention.

Living With Less - Book Trailer :: Joshua Becker from Becoming Minimalist





Gratitudes
1. That today is another beautiful day.
2. That I got someof my strawberry garden weeded yesterday.
3. That we bought the paint to do some of our dining room and hallway.

No comments: