Friday, June 1, 2012

Jake, Skylar and Frank after they passed the ballroom dancing class.

The class ended in April but they have been holding practice nights and an actual dance once a month. All three of the kids have been going to the dances and to some of the practices. I was really surprised when I asked the twins if one of them would take the class so Skylar had a partner and they both started arguing about who got to go. They were even willing to pay for the class themselves.

Jake and Skylar dancing



Gratitudes
1. That it finally stopped raining.
2. That I got my computer working again.
3. That Tracey and Matthew came out to visit for a few days.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Hey real cool Dannielle.

One of my Gratitudes is having a daughter like you, a son-in-law like Rob and grandkids like all of them.

Danni said...

Thanks Dad, I love you and can't wait for you guys to get out here!!