Saturday, August 21, 2010

This month I decided I needed to finish off alot of the projects that I keep meaning to do or start and never seem to find time to finish. Which is why the quilt was finished and now all these projects are finally done. They can now be scratched off the list. YAY!!!!
I found a pillow case at Value Village a few weeks ago and loved the print so I have made it into 2 throw pillows for the couch.
I found this at material at a garage sale a few years ago and decided to get it put together for Emily for Christmas.
The burlap part of these pillows the twins made when they were in grade 1. I saved them thinking I would make them into pillows for the boys. They are now going into grade, but the pillows are finally made and they will get them as pasrt of their christmas gift also. Better late than never.

No comments: