Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The last few days I have been cutting and painting shelves. Now they are al done and put up. A home can never have another shelves. LOL!! These are the ones we put up in the master bedroom. Now the drssers aren't so cluttered.
These are the ones we put up in the entryway. I designed them to it the bins I found at the dollar store. I picked up 2 more f them yesterday for the top shelf too. Later I will label the bins. There is one for the animal stuff, 1 each for Emily and the twins, the 2 blue ones are for the kids I babysit and the 2 on the top will be for Robs and my stuff. No more digging through bags looking for mitts and such and when it is time to go home the kids I watch will be able to find their stuff too. Yea!! for getting organized!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome job Danni