Friday, March 3, 2017

I was sick all last week, turned out to have a sinus and throat infection. I have been on antibiotics for a few days now and am now feeling a lot better. Thank goodness.

Tracey, Riley and the boys were down last week and I didn't get a good visit. I was so sick I couldn't even cuddle my grandbabies, because I didn't want to make them sick too. At least I got to see them though.

Yesterday Emily did her foods project for school and she did an amazing job. She had to choose one thing off the list and decided to do 2 instead. She choose to make a chef salad and a dessert called Elaichi Kela or Red Bananas with Cardamom. Everyone loved both dishes and for the first time ever she ate tomatoes and has decided that tomatoes are not completely evil. She said they weren't too bad at all. LOL



Gratitudes:
That I am starting to feel better.
That Emily had so much fun cooking us a meal.


No comments: