Friday, March 24, 2017


 Emily had another Foods lab to do this week, so we were treated to Butter Dipped Biscuits. They tasted a lot like crazy bread or bread sticks from a pizza joint. Very yummy!!


I was putting groceries away and turned around to get the bag and fold it up and I got a surprise in one of them.


I have become a distributor for Young Living essential oils, so if anyone wants to get some more information or to sign up leave a message for me on the blog or click here. I started using the oils last year and have completely fallen in love with them. So I thought I would give the business side of it a go.

Gratitudes
-That I have a kid that is enjoying cooking and I get to enjoy the food.
-That I found an awesome company and love their products.
-That spring seems to have arrived for good!!




No comments: