Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!!

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday.  When I got up I found these roses on the table. He also got me a wireless mouse, the cords on my old one were falling out of the plug, so that gift was greatly appreciated.  My neighbour sang Happy Birthday to me through the window. Rob went out when he got up and bought me a yummy lunch while I was working with the girls. I made hamburger soup the day before so we just heated that up the leftovers so I didn't need to cook dinner, and then we had strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yummy!!! To finish off the day, Shirley took me to the theater to see Iron Man 3. It was really good!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. they made me feel extra loved!

Gratitudes
1. That I have a family that loves me so much.
2. That the weather is beautiful here.
3. That Rob's new job gives him stat holidays off, we actually get to spend the weekend together as a family.

No comments: