Saturday, April 27, 2013

My youngest 4!!! Not so little!!


 
I am still healing but am starting to feel a lot better.  I have almost no pain now and the incisions look like they are all healed except the biggest one. Of course it is the one that is in the worst place, I can't get my bra on because it will rub. Oh well, it won't be long and then that will be healed too.
 
The girls and I are doing school work slowly but surely. A lot of it has been done from bed but that's ok. The benefits of homeschooling!! I had a Star Wars birthday cake done for today and will post a picture of that as soon as I get it off my phone.
 
The chistian school the kids went to had a talent show last night and the twins and a friend decided to compete as alumni. They had a blast and got a lot of laughs. Rob took a video so we will try to get that off his phone and posted too.
 
 
Gratitudes
1. That I am healing and feeling alot better.
2. That the pastors wife brought us a meal.
3. That Rob and the kids have been doing a lot to keep things going around here. 

No comments: