Monday, October 29, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Running behind again this week, but at least it is still Monday for a little while longer. LOL!!

Sunday - leftovers
Monday - pumpkin french toast
Tuesday - butter chicken and rice
Wednesday - Halloween buffet
Thursday - tuna melts
Friday - english muffin pizzas
Saturday - hamburger helper

A fairly easy week for cooking this week, but maybe that will help me get back on track. No matter what I do lately I seem to be getting further ehind and not accomplishing some things at all. So will be taking things easier this week and hoping that will help things work themselves out.

This is what I will be doing to make this week easier
- breaking every job into very smll chunks
- easy dinners
- girls are ahead in their school work so just doing a bit to keep them ahead but not much
- Halloween party has been scaled back alot, just family and almost no decorations, which means minimum set up and clean up
- Tracey is here and David has tomorrow off so they are doing alot of the preparation
- making sure I get my sleep, which is why this post is done, I'm going to bed!!!

Good Night!!


Gratitudes
1. That my kids never have a problem helping out.
2. That all my kids and their friends love to spend time together no matter the age difference.
3. That Rob has Halloween off this year and is taking the kids trick or treating at the mall, much warmer and safer for them.

 

No comments: