Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Homeschool Fun



The girls are getting alot accomplished and are doing alot of it independently. I love the workbox system!!  I sit with them at the table so I can help if they need it, and either work on my bible study, work on a blog post, reading, menu planning or budgetting.  Yesterday they baked butterscotch confetti squares after doing their book work, they had a blast and were very proud of themselves. When the twins got home from school the girls rushed to serve them some and then rushed to get more when Shirley arrived to pick Rebekkah up.


After they are done everything they usually go and play and I mark their work and get their stuff ready for the next day, it usually only takes me about 20 minutes to get everything ready. I have been spending alot more time getting all the photocopying done. The books we ordered ended up being back ordered so I found some of the stuff in town and the rest I just switched but was only able to find 1 copy of some of them so have to photocopy for the other girl to use.



Gratitudes
1. That the boys had a great time at cadets last night.
2. That Emily went to bed really quickly so I had time to watch a movie and relax before the boys got home.
3. That we are going to do our first art project today.

No comments: