Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Links

Arms and Heart That Ache :: A good reminder

Sour Cherry Jam :: Some ideas for sour cherries. I want to remember these because now I know where to get them.

Why I Love Being a Mom Lets Shout it Out Loud ::
- watching my kids help someone in need without being told
- listening to the girls giggling in the room
- seeing the twins in uniform, they are so handsome
- seeing my oldest cuddling with my grandson, she is a great mommy
- listening to David talk and thinking about how grown up he is sounding
- I'm not a cuddly type person but hugs from my kids are so amazing and I get lots of them because my kids are all cuddlers
-seeing their faces when they finally get a new concept



Gratitudes
1. That I got spaghetti sauce, sweetheart applesauce and spiced apple juice canned yesterday.
2. That today I will do a little more canning and then I am playing lego with Emily.
3.That they got Rob in or his hernia ultrasound very quickly.

No comments: