Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meal Plan Monday on a Tuesday

I got this post ready yesterday and then got distratced and or got to post it. Oh well here it is just late.

Sunday - leftovers
Monday - chili
Tuesday - chicken ceasar salad
Wednesday - bbq hot dogs
Thursday - leftovers
Friday - spinach quiche

Wednesday is Emilys birthday party and she is pretty excited about it . So will have pictures of that later in the week.

Jake got a job at Wendys and is loving it, besides having sore feet. We had to get him new shoes for the job and then he started on Friday and has worked 8 hours everyday. Once his shoes are broken in and his body gets used to standing in front of a grill or cash register he will be fine.  They have been training him in the front and back and on closing. Frank usually does things first so I am really glad that Jake got a job first, as I think he has been feeling a bit left behind lately.



Gratitudes
1. That Emily asked me to make and glue a puzzle to put up on her wall, I enjoy doing them and it forced me to slow down for a day.
2. That I have ordered all of  Emilys curriculum now and am just waiting for it to arrive.
3. That a friend is going to lend me herjuicing pot and let me have the rest of her crab apples, I will make some crab apple liquer and try my hand at apple juice.

No comments: