Monday, July 30, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

So the last few days have been hot and we have been taking it easy. We watched the fireworks on the last day of Stampede from our front yard. Emily and I cuddled and watched movies one day, she loves the movie "Overboard" which is also oneof my favourites. We have managed to fill 6 of the arge orange yard garbage bags to take to charity, and I have another one almost half full. So today that is my goal get that bag filled and then drop them all off and do the recycling.



I don't know if anyone is following me on pinterest but I have been pinning alot of stuff. I love having a place I can keep all the great ideas I find online, instead of them piling up in my favourites. I have decided that I am going to try at least one of those ideas every week.

Did pretty good last week so here is this weeks menu.

Sunday - fish
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - tacos
Wednesday - spaghetti
Thursday - quiche
Friday - salad
Saturday - chili


Gratitudes
1. That the lady I give my extra coupons too gave me a whole bunch of fpc for Mcdonalds, the kids are really happy.
2. That we have so much that we can give stuff away.
3. That I have lost 2 lbs.

No comments: