Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day to all the Amazing Dads

Thank You to all the men who are being the Dads that God called them to be. That are doing one of the most difficult and rewarding jobs in the world.

I am so very grateful to have such an amazing Dad in my life. Someone who guided me and helped me whenever I needed it. A man with a strong faith that gave me a base to come back to and build on. Who was and is a positive role model for both me and my children. I love you Dad!!

My children and I are also truly blessed to have had God place Rob in our lives. He willingly and joyfully came into a family with 4 children, 2 being teenagers who had been through so much. They tested him and argued with him and tried to hurt him and he smiled and pulled them closer. All the great qualities I know in my Dad, I also see in Rob. They are both extremely generous with possesions as well as their time. They are caring, loving and playful. They both make me want to be a better person and I am overjoyed as I watch my kids and see those same traits developing in them. I love you Rob!!
 Here are some pictures of all the other great Dads that have been apart of our lives.

Opa
Grandpa Don

Grandpa

Uncle Steve

Grandpa Frank

Riley

And here are some more pictures of my Dad and Rob.










Gratitudes
1. That I have such amazing men in my life!!!!!!
2. That it is a beautiful day today.
3. That the twins grade 9 grad last night was amazing. Will post pictures later.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Dannielle:
Wow, cut that out, you making me have tears, silly Puppett.
Thanks very much for all the kind words which you shared.

Danni said...

I only tell the truth. You are an amazing Dad and a great example. I love you very much!!