Thursday, January 7, 2010


A picture of Fluffy and Diesel cuddling. A few minutes after I took the picture they started playing pretty rough and we had to break them up. How come we always are having to break up the boys in this house? Human and Feline.


Today was a yucky -34 when I woke up this morning but I still got ready and walked over to my TOPS meeting. My eyelashes and any hair that stuck out under the toque were all frosted by the time I got there. But it was definitely worth it. I lost 3.25 lbs this week. Yeah me!!!


I helped Emily practice her reading this afternoon and the twins worked on their science assignment. Then I made a yummy casserole with the leftover ham and broccoli. It was delicious. Now I am going to work on some of the hand sewing I have been letting pile up.


No comments: