Thursday, January 21, 2010


I haven't taken any pictures lately so instead here is a picture of the cake I did for Emily's birthday last year.
So today was weigh in day and I am down 1lb. Yea!!!
I have been working on flinging and have gotten rid of 2 more garbage bags of stuff. so my total amount of stuff gotten rid of now is 168. It always amazes me how many things we actually have in the house. I swear it must be breeding in the closets.
Another thing I am working on is getting projects done. I have a lot of UFO's(UnFinished Objects) that I need to work on. I joined the challenge at Frugal Village to finish 1 project a month this year. For January's project I choose sewing. I had my brother's camp blanket, a pile of mending and badges to put on the twins uniforms. I also wanted to make the latch hook rug for Emily that she has been patiently waiting for. All that is left now is to put the badges on the boys uniforms. Now I need to decide what project I will be tackling for February.

No comments: